pages

11.13.2012

Would You Wear A Turban ?

images via goggle image



Would you wear a turban? My grandmother did and she looked very chic. The models are from the Mark Jacobs’ show in spring of 2012 and the other the Anna Sui spring. I must admit, I just love accessories, infact my guest room has become a mini Le Bel Age store, anywho- so the turban is a great excuse for shopping. There is a more practical side to the turban or head wrap, if you’re having a très horrible hair day it will cover it up and keep your head warm this winter.
 
images via goggle image

There are a number of beautiful and famous women who have worn turbans and looked great. Classic- Timeless Chic

 
 
I know I will attempt a holiday turban this year. These are a few of the looks I’ve selected and Karen Angel is one of the best turban wrappers I know.

 
 
 
My choice for all time chicest turban wearing women
 “Dianna Vreeland” I can’t wait to see the movie.

Who’s your favorite turban wearer and would you wear one?
Write to let me know if you’re a fan.
 
XX til next time

SW
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW