pages

11.06.2012

Men's Dept: James Bond 007 "Skyfall"

Add caption
Ian Fleming had a penchant for the fine-luxury items of life. His "James Bond" character reflected his own desire for this quality of lifestyle. My husband has taken on the "Fleming/Bond Mans" way of life. I of course love this- We will have a nite of adventure via Skyfall Nov 9th. I can't wait. Well the husband, in prep for our evening out, will shower up using the B for Men Haircare he bought @ the salon. I love this products fresh smell. He will suit up in his bespoke suit-not the Anthony Sinclaire Bond Suit but sexy nonetheless. I'm sure Tom Ford has done a great job with the Tuxedo for Daniel Craig my new favorite Bond. We will head out to Primavera in Coranado for as Bond describes his drink of choice: "Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large, thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?" If we make it out of there we will head out to see my other man "Bond- James Bond"
 
 
XX til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW