pages

11.19.2012

At the office : Relax into my week with David Beckham


I had a late start today and I’m still in a haze of packing up the family for the Thanksgiving Sojourn. I of course still have to work.

So here is my Relax into my Workweek Mantra
Here’s a little morning video of Mr. Beckham to put a little pep in my step.  
via youtube

Still a morning must, a good strong coffee and possible a cigarette, (even though I gave it up). Then off to the closet for and office outfit. So much to do, the L’Oreal Holiday gift bags are in at Panache and we are pulling décor for the salon. That in itself is an undertaking.

images edited for panache beauty,via goggle

P.S let me know what you thought of the Beckham video

 

XX til tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW