pages

11.14.2012

How to: Holiday Party Hair


Holiday How-to: Hair
images edited by panache beauty


Hair how-to: We see thousands of them, everywhere. Well a while ago I found this one on Martha Stewert Living. The Photo's are what sold me on the concept, absolutely breathtaking. I wasn’t a How to’er, until now. So you can look forward to many more in the future and possible some from the Panache and Co. Salon family

images Martha Stewart, pintrest, edited by Panache Beauty

Once I have my hair done for my holiday party, I think I will schedule
an Air Brush Make up with Sabrina ,(I have to book it now to get in) - she’s the best. Her own make up is flawless everyday. Oh’ then I will have Laura give me a sparkly new nail look like the photo. Essie is a great polish. It’s very long lasting. Then it’s off for some holiday cheer. I just love, love, love this time of year don’t you?

 
So let me know what your holiday hair and make up plans are?

XX Sending holiday cheer

SW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW