pages

11.30.2012

Men's Dept: Gifts for your Honey




Gifts for your Honey
So here are my thoughts on gifts for the honey. The hubby has the crop- groomed David Beckham style and is working the bearded look as of late, so the following are my top gift picks.

1.    Tigi’sB for men Pure Texture for the controlled separation he likes. He already uses the Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the smell.

2.    Dr.Harris Arlington after shave. This has a light smell of citrus and earth, it won’t interfere with the Ted Baker cologne we got him. On line at CO Bigelow.

3.    Burroughsbeard oil- we still need to condition the skin and make the beard soft so we can kiss them. This is the perfect essential oil base product and it’s made in the USA


1.    The Newman Tartan Bow Tie- He’s wearing this at our Scottish Christmas Eve Party. Love it!

2.      Rag andBone Shot glasses and flask- Target and Neimen’s have teamed up for and made a $1million donation to the Council of Fashion Designers of America. The list of collaborating designers is impressive. Most of the items are well priced- take a peak I’m sure you will find something.


3.    Makr.com I Phone 5/Card sleeve has to be my top pick. If I didn’t have a Samsung I’d buy one! This is hand sewn and has rolled edges, sound comfy.  

So this rounds out my list, hope some of these site prove fruitful for you.

XX til next time
SW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW