pages

11.20.2012

My Drug of choice: Caviar

 
 
Caviar is my drug of choice: Iris Apfel



This woman is my hero of the month. I adore her sense of style and humor. She has been a spoke person for MAC (shown above), she has her own book out, HSN carries her Jewelry "Rara Avis" which means rare bird in Latin. I love how she owns her mantras. I found myself watching these video's over and over, each time laughing at new found "Iris Blips of wisdom".
The video from L'oreal Hairspray Confessions is so cute. What energy for a 91year old. This is how I picture Karen Angel at that age, I can only hope. Make the jump at Caviar for an additional video. I hope you enjoy them as I have.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW