pages

11.12.2012

Eco Chic: Monday Morning Mantra


 
Well I’m not sure if weekends are so relaxing. It seems there’s more to do every weekend. So this week I’ve decided to take a new approach- New Monday Mantra (Relax into my week)
 

 

First: I will have a healthy breakfast, then a private sunrise yoga lesson with Kelly Knorr of Panache and Co. Salon. I bet you didn’t know she teaches yoga. She is always trying to get me to have healthy choices in my life- love her for that.


 
 
 
Second: it’s off to the Salon for an Awakening Treatment by TIGI Reborn. The scalp massage and hot towel treatment alone should put me in a state of Zen.  It’s sounding great so far, right?  Then it’s one of Panache’s great  *$30.00 blow outs. It’s much more civilized to have one’s hair blown out by professionals; lasting results, you known.
*Blowouts @ $30.00 Junior Stylist only
 
photos via goggle images
 

 
 
 Third - but not last, my favorite tea, Casablanca by “Mariage Freres. I buy mine on-line and sometimes from Extraordinary Deserts. Next, I  would love a steak salad from “Urban Plates”, oh’ medium rare please. I wonder if Kelly would consider the salad healthy.
Well all this New Monday Mantra should help me on my way to a fantastic work week. What do you do to Relax into your work week-write me and let me know.
 
XX til next time

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW