pages

11.27.2012

Deals and Steals: Gift IT Guide


This Holiday try out some irresistible buys!
1.    Christopher Kane has collaborated with Catwalk by Tigi for this limited edition head band. I love the playful knot and double band for taming the hair.

2.    High Density eye shadow pallet: This is on Sale for $45.00 (reg. price $60.00 *while supplies last). This is a steal. All the latest fall colors, the purple haze is my personal fav. This great gift has shades for all skin tones cool to warm and has a mirror inside for those quick fixes.


3.    Dior Lipstick: This soft red, limited edition long-wearing true color can be bought at Sephora for only $36.00. If you get a chance check the Dior mini site out.


4.    Bronze Sparkle Peplum Top: seen in Le Bel Age Boutique. She has great cheep and cheerful gift items. I never leave without a little something for myself (obsession)!

5.    BCBG’s Gold Studded Headset: I will be asking Santa for these. Perfect for the office and late night laptop sessions. I’ll bet my ears will stay warm to.


6.  A Roll of Brushes: The classic design of this set makes it a keeper. On sale for $115.00 (reg $135.00 *while supplies last). They are low shed and holds the product well. TIP: use the contour brush to make a clean cat eye V. Line the brush at the corner of your lashes the tip pointing upward, then a quick flip to lay the product onto the lid- an perfect cat eye.

7.    PajamaSet: This White and Gold Dot is the must have for the Sunday brunch with the family. I hope I get this under the tree

I can't wait to hear from you about your favorites from this list. 
XX til next time 
SW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW