pages

11.07.2012

One night- Bond - James Bond

images via google and links in text
 

November 9th is my date night with my husband. This is always a fun evening for me. I usually start off with a long soak in Jo Malone’s Amber & Lavender bath oil, light all the candles and have a glass of champagne. If I were in a James Bond film the bubbly of choice would be “Bollinger” My musical selection- I will be listening to Adele of course! Once out of the tub and relaxed I’ll dress, maybe I’ll reach for rouge, or possibly coral- or a little something purchased @ (Kiki de Montparnasse) now a hint of my “Noir Espices” perfume and my Tigi Red lipstick I bought at the Salon (a little secret… It’s got gold tiny flecks in it) Love it! Then it's off for an evening of adventure. I can't wait!

 

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW