pages

11.21.2012

Happy Thanksgiving


So I made it to L.A. The T-Day prep has started. The smells are fantastic, makes me want to eat now. The air is filled with roasted garlic, bacon, butter, sage, warm baked bread, sweet savory pies- need I say more. My sister in-law has a two page spread sheet on what needs to be done. She’s a project manager at her job, this skill obviously spills into the precisely time list. 7am turkey out and rubbed, 7:15 coffee and breakfast, 7:45 get dressed, start turkey (325d) etc, etc.
The Stooges video sums up how my Thanksgiving dinner would have been like after a few Mcallan 18s -a family favorite.
Well today we are going ice skating then out on what I like to refer to as the hunt (really just a long walk with the whole family and pack of dogs)  
 
 
 

 
 
 

 


Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, from all of us at Panache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW