pages

3.26.2013

Trending: Blue Accents for Spring 2013

via Harper Bazaar

Blue with all it’s hues is a color most people can wear.The cool of the blue sky, the depth of the ocean, the blue ice of the glaciers, all have been translated into this springs trends- BLUE!





A great way to use blue this season is blue eye shadows. Here are my currents product choices and then some

1)   Tigi eyeliners- They go on smooth and don’t pull on the skin. They stay on all day for me (I do set mine with loose powder).
2)    YSL Nail Polish- $25.00 a shot but worth it, I type all day and it last, my chip ratio is down! Thanks YSL.
3)   Tigi Quad Shadow- Last Call is the quad shown here. I use this product either wet or dry for a less intense look. You decide what you like or Have Sabrina Show you how to apply these products for your facial shape. 



Right now through April 6,
 buy any 2 TIGI cosmetic products and save $10.00


Happy beauty hunting
SW  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW