pages

3.18.2013

Keratin Blowout Reality


Frizz is upon me! I've cut my hair short and I seriously don’t remember it being this frizzy a few years ago. I like to let it air dry most of the time, I don’t mind wave but frizz is a NO, NO
Even with styling the moment I drive to work in Del Mar my hair freaks out. Ashley Simpsons hair is my dream (right now). Less messing around for goodness sake.

via getty
Ashley Simpson

I know some of you out there have long hair and have these same issues. While I was trying to make my decision I came across this lovely ladies video post. She has hair like me but long. This sealed the deal for me.
 Michelle from Redomestication.com, she answered a lot of my (after I get this done what happens)




I’ve decided to try the Keratin Complex Blow Out.  The full treatment will last 3-4 months. The wait after the in salon portion is 72 hours. No bends in the hair, moisture, ponytails, etc. Dry and flatiron ASAP if any of the aforementioned happen-


Less money/Less smoothing but good in a pinch is the Express Keratin Blowout.
If you just need a quickie that has a shorter duration: in salon time (1 hr vs. the few hours), waiting after in salon, (8 hr vs. 72), and length of time the results last (4-6 weeks vs. 3- 4 months)- try the Express Blowout.
 This has less of the Keratin ingredients; this is why the results are more subtle. In other words the hairs wave pattern is less smoothed out. 





Wish me luck
SW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW