pages

3.11.2013

At the Office: Lips and Spring Fever


Lip Scrubs and DriesVan Noten


With the time change it brings a rush of spring fever over me. At the office I’m starting my spring renewal with my lips. Winter has ravaged my poor lips, always peeling, cracked and dry no matter what balm I use. My new weapon against dry lips LipScrubs! Good bye wash cloths and toothbrush, hello Brown Sugar. I came across t he Sara Happ website (fun) it has a section on Devotees- Celebrities like Rachel Zoe, Jennifer Garner and the ever fashionable Olivia PalermoShe is quoted as saying: I am card-carrying beauty junkie and magazine addict. Sara Happ has loved all things "lip" for as long as she can remember.
"I brought my curling iron, blow-dryer and Lip Smackers with me to Girl Scout camp. We slept in tents." She explains. 
With Sara's help my Dries Van Noten Spring 2013 Fuchsia lips will be purr-fect. 





Happy Beauty Hunting
SW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW