pages

3.19.2013

Brow Dreaming

Most of the girls at Panache and co. Salon work with brows. The stand outs are Sabrina, Gina B and Carly. Each has a talent for getting the brow balanced just right for your facial shape. It's not so cookie cutter and that's why I love them.



This spring 2013 brow trends have blossomed. The looks are fuller, not the over twee-zed styles of the past. That hard look will make you look old!



via nypost



Some of us as we age have less brows to work with. If your one of the less fortunate like me I have to pencil in my brows using Tigi brow definer. Great product- it doesn't come off in humidity.


 If you don't grow brows in some areas, there are a number of products on the market right now. I myself bought this Anastasia Brow Kit this weekend. I hope it works.


In the mean time one of my brow beauties at Panache and co. Salon, will clean the strays and make sure the brows are balanced. Have you made your Spring 2013 Make up Refresher appointment?

See you there
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW