pages

3.28.2013

Frizz free hair for Easter- How Do I Get That!


Frizz free hair for Easter- Sign Me Up!

I will be having a Red Carpet Blow Out with my favorite blowout artist, Carly. My hair has gotten frizzier as I age, mix that with a beach climate add (NO GOOD). Sabrina M, Head Chemical Director, denied the Coppola Blow Out Treatment (too much bleach) so the RBC is the answer for me.

Kate Beckinsale
Results:
  The RCB keeps my hair smooth for 3-4 days. The whole process takes about 1hr. in salon, the length of my happiness- infinity. My personal blowout artist mixes the Magic Potion; I relax under the steamy machine with a good magazine and an ice cool bevy, and 15mins later its blowout time. We chat about why Keratin Coppola works. 
·        It balances the PH of your hair
·        It is light weight and will help keep the volume in your hair
·        Bonus, your hair will look shiner


 They are always great with result information, love it! 

My cost breakdown: Treatment $15, Blowout $30.
 I’ll be frizz free for Easter 2013


Happy Easter Everyone
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW