pages

4.25.2013

Spring Nail Polish to Brighten April Showers


Essie Resort 2013, hit stores in April and it’s no surprise to me that the colors are fantastic.
Come here, First timer, In the Cab-ana, Under Where?







Essie has always been a favorite for me because of the long wear; it doesn’t chip in a day’s time. If you’re into nail art, it seems to dry quick and easily layers. Essie Nail polish range of colors is vast so I have a polish for all my moods. 



I’m not  into the Gel Nails because I enjoy changing my color to suit my suit, but for those of you who are, CND Gels has their ‘Sweet Dreams’ collection. The subtle difference is that their polish is not as true a color and has light shimmer to it.

 Whichever nail polish line you choose Laura is Panache & co Salon’s dedicated nail guru and is here to easy you into spring. The great thing about Laura is she dedicates her time to you, there’s not a line of chairs with nail technician talking amongst themselves. She does her pedi’s the old school way and mixes in a great massage (I wonder if the Monks taught her the massage)? You should ask when you get yours done.




The setting, you are in your own little area with a view of the salon action but it still feels like your own space.
Whichever color you choose for the spring let your hands have a special treat, bright colors and Laura’s special manicures only $17.00. Wed, Thur, Fridays and Don’t forget the last Saturday of the month she’s in store. 


<3 p="">
SW


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW