pages

4.01.2013

Mad for it: Spa Day

Korean Spa: DIY

I’m on my way to Lucky Magazines Invite only Blogger conference in LA and I’m doing the pre game prep.
Step One: visit Julie Mcnamara at Dr Veccione’s on 2nd Ave. San Diego. 619 247-8419
She gives me a photofacial treatment to control my Rosacea. 



Step Two:
I don’t have time to go the Korean Spa, (ask Kalani and Gina B. about the K.Spa experience) which I love, so it’s at home treatment for me.
Soak for 20 with Epson salts and lavender oil, then scrub with Jo Malone Vit E Scrub. I have my Trapp Lavender candle burning to help with the relaxation.

JoMalone Vit E Scrub is packed with natural ingredients like, soybean; organic brown sugar, wheat germ oil and avocado, these ingredients coupled with about 12 other, and helps to make the skin baby smooth. Bonus: it smells like sugar vanilla.


Step Three:
Use my at home facial steamer, then I apply the Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask.  
Dr. Haushcka Rejuvenating Mask: Has a fruit as one of its main ingredients, Quince seed. Quince seed hydrates dry skin, leaving the skin looking supple. I use the recommended amount and the treatment tube last 5 months.

via peace love shea

Step four: Green Tea Latte from peace love an shea blog. Love IT! Thanks Shea


Better get started on phase one of the pre game prep..
Till Next Time
SW










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW