pages

8.18.2014

MBFW Swim at Mara Hoffman:How To

Mara Hoffman Bohemian Rhapsody

TIGI Latest product (Bodifying Spray) was used-

Beauty by SW Fashion Blog Personal Style Blogger

Nick Irwin Tigi Creative Beauty by SW Blog
BBSW

For you girls that have more wave to your hair this look is perfect.

  1. Just add in TIGI Bodifying Spray product in the evening and sleep on it. Note: If your hair is straight, use the 3 braid method (one on either side and one or two in the back) and start your braids at eye level.
  2. In the AM flip you head over and with a large comb or your fingers comb through. I love to use my fingers.
  3. Next take your TIGI curl stick, winding forward 1-2 inch section where your hair needs the boost, starting at the check bone. This will add that bohemian textured style Mr. Nick Irwin (link is a Trend Video) and his TIGI Talent Team served up at Mara Hoffman Miami Swim 2015. 
Until September 4-14th MBFW 
XOXO
SW

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but we met (or rather, I met your mother, I think) at a fashion conference in LA last fall. Your mom mentioned some of the fabulous TIGI products that I'd have fun with, but we never connected after the conference...

    Anyway, I thought I'd stop by and say hello. :) Love the incredible body of that bodifying spray - super-impressive!!!


    xo,
    lauriel
    EyeForElegance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the delay we've had back to back classes for the company and show and NYFW is upon us. Yes I do remember you, so glad you love the bodifying spray. I'm sure it will be the go to product for MBFW.

      Thanks for the thumbs up
      XO

      Delete

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW