pages

1.08.2013

A Change of Style: Open Discussion


So a few weeks ago I bobbed my hair and colored it to look like Nicole Kidman’s in this photo.
via goggle
Well now L'Oreal has come out with the Retro Nouveau collection, WOW! Do I love the look of the colors and some of the cuts! My question is do I go for the Copper Siren – add clip in hair extensions or do I do the cropped Blonde Ingenue? The extensions or the cut are a breeze, Karen Angel can make either happen and the color, one of our fabulous Panache stylist will do the great job, they always do. The girls are always there for me and my every changing hair.


This youtube video is a fun glimpse of the collection. 
Hope you enjoy and be sure to comment back which look is your favorite or which one you would choose for me.  I can’t wait to see the comments. 



 XX- SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a chat-- it's wonderful to hear from you!

XX
SW